Get to know the team.
Since 2016, I’ve been helping startups develop and execute content marketing strategies that solve urgent problems while building a foundation for future growth.
I have a passion for writing, but the thing I love most about my work is getting to expand my understanding of what it means to be human. No matter how convoluted an industry is, the problems that digital businesses solve are always human and simple.
I’m proudly based in Madison, Wisconsin. Despite growing up in the temperate climate of Durham, North Carolina, I embrace winter and think the Midwest offers the best snowboarding in the country.
I’m queer and I live with conviction, and I take great pride in the quality of my work and in the results it produces.
- 20+ Automated Testing Tools for Web Applications in 2022 (Including Coding, Testing Management Tools, and No-code Options)
- How to Do B2B Content Marketing without Domain Expertise
- Most Product-Led Growth Transitions Fail. Here’s How We’re Fixing That.
- How to improve conversions, retention & UX with funnel analysis
- A Guide to B2B SaaS Onboarding
- 5 ways to embrace risk in philanthropy for more impact and greater fulfillment
- How these top companies give new employees the rock-star welcome
Sales Enablement Content
- Solution Overview: Benefits of Local Government Legislation Tracking Software
- Case Study: Farm Bureaus Protect At-Risk Farmers with Local Government Monitoring Tool
- Client Story: The FonDana Show
- White Paper: Finding critical business intelligence in local government discussions
- White Paper: 5 Successful Local Government Affairs Strategies and How You Can Implement them Now
- Incorporate DEI Into Your Strategic Planning From the Top Down
- Consumers deserve dignity across every financial services touchpoint in a rapidly changing world
- Empowering an industry responsive computer science education system